- #muriels50pies — a personal challenge to bake 50 pies in 2014.
- PIE zine — inspired by my 50-pie project. I collected anecdotes, essays and hand-drawn media from writers. across the country. Sold over 70 copies and donated all profits to the Atlanta Food Bank in December 2014.
- CommonCreativ ATL — an online magazine about all things art in Atlanta.
- A WABE interview about the Atlanta BeltLine.
- TIME picks up my xoJane article on my pie challenge.
- Ann Friedman shared my PIE zine on her newsletter. She also contributed a pie chart to the zine.
- The Atlanta Community Food Bank shares my PIE zine story.
- Writer Cindy Arora interviewed me about my PIE zine.
- Womanzine included my PIE zine in their Fall 2015 subscription package.
- Interview on the Good Gracious podcast about CommonCreativ ATL
- Speaker at the 2015 Southeast Journalism Conference at Georgia State University.
- Speaker at the 2015 Atlanta Zine Fest. Co-led a panel on "Finding Your Girl Gang: Women Writers Collaborating vs. Competing."
- Speaker at the Atlanta Contemporary's 2015 Youth Summit.
- Judge at the 2015 Adair Park Porches & Pies Festival.
- Panelist at A3C Music Festival & Conference 2016.
- Speaker at the Fall National College Media Convention 2016.
- Panelist at General Assembly Atlanta's Social Media ROI: More than Numbers.